- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
November 2018 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Tag Archives: resilience
In an ocean of disinterested humanity; Two boys, identical, no more than eight Find cause to revel in Papine Square. Twice blessed, with mirror images, other selves denied to many, and man’s fascination and mutual general curiosity; they have never … Continue reading
The Toastmasters have a way of offering constructive criticism that I endorse fully. They call it their sandwich approach, and in it, they let their developing speech-maker know about something that (s)he did well, then they speak about the areas … Continue reading
Invisible umbilical cord; I am connected. I belong to humanity; Noble. Warrior! Think of the ancestors. Brave. Proud. Alive. I run in the marathon of life. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can … Continue reading