- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Tag Archives: Jamaican stories
See this dot, This dot, this spot. Sometimes I’m lonely, and sometimes not. Sometimes, I’ll play, And with my friends, today, I’ll sit up high on the letter i. I may be small But that’s … Continue reading
“Yippie! I can do it Paulie! Did you see me? Did you see me?” Little Manny Mongoose is terribly excited. He dances and he prances because he is delighted. “We won’t be late for school again. We’ll be early … Continue reading
It was approaching the time for the annual office calendar shoot at Neufville and Co. This year, nearly everyone – well nearly all the gentlemen at Neufville and Co. – were looking forward to it, because of the arrival in … Continue reading