- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
November 2018 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Tag Archives: erotica
Letters from a Stalker – Gabrielle Burns “How long have you been receiving these letters?” Det. Anton Judge asked the distraught woman seated in the visitor chair in his office. “About three months,” she replied, clenching her fist and raising … Continue reading
Raindrops chase each other down the pane of glass and furious thunder and lightning wage war in the sky. But inside you and I are safe in our sanctuary. Leaving our work behind we rest, as newlyweds, in the comfort … Continue reading
Heated breaths traverse the back of your neck. You snuggle into me, kitten-like, revelling in our new-found closeness. Enjoying my whispers and the feel of my lips on your neck, your shoulders, you smile; and I see new mornings … Continue reading
- Gabrielle Burns (Bliss – Danish translation by Søren Schack Andersen) Min sjæl velkommer din, dens intime ven, til dette rum – En undrende berøring, ærefrygt for livets velgørenhed. Bange for at være sårbar, dog omfavner muligheden; endelig hel, hvilken … Continue reading
Kærtegn – Gabrielle Burns (Danish translation by Søren Schack Andersen) Mine hænder kærtegner din krop, Skind mod skind, jeg lærer hvem du er. Jeg heler bruddet mellem os, og gør os til ét. Jeg giver liv til en ny helhed, … Continue reading
My soul welcomes yours, its mate, to this space – A wondering touch, awe at life’s beneficence. Afraid of being vulnerable, yet embracing possibility; whole at last, what joy, true bliss! A lifetime lived in longing, searching; unsure of my … Continue reading
My hands stroke your body, Skin on skin, I learn who you are. I heal the breach between us, and make us one. I give life to a new union, two souls, dancing together. My hands feel the firm flesh … Continue reading