- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
March 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Tag Archives: Celebration of life
Raindrops chase each other down the pane of glass and furious thunder and lightning wage war in the sky. But inside you and I are safe in our sanctuary. Leaving our work behind we rest, as newlyweds, in the comfort … Continue reading
My soul welcomes yours, its mate, to this space – A wondering touch, awe at life’s beneficence. Afraid of being vulnerable, yet embracing possibility; whole at last, what joy, true bliss! A lifetime lived in longing, searching; unsure of my … Continue reading
* For my friend, Alex. The silken web, woven for protection, offers little against man’s caprice. Try as I might, I do nothing to soften my calluses. Shards of glass aimed at my heart, warn me of impending danger. Yet, … Continue reading