- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
July 2019 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Tag Archives: Caribbean children
“Yippie! I can do it Paulie! Did you see me? Did you see me?” Little Manny Mongoose is terribly excited. He dances and he prances because he is delighted. “We won’t be late for school again. We’ll be early … Continue reading
It was summer and Hylton McKie had managed to persuade his son that his grandchildren: Efua, Alexander and Sylvester, would enjoy spending two weeks with him in the country. Their grandfather lived in Hanover with Auntie Lorna – far away from Bridgeport … Continue reading