- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Fallow is the ground on which my anger lies. It is pointless to rage against the waves of regret. But I judge you, even as I forgive your fulsome praise of my most meaningless qualities, While ignoring my vast potential, … Continue reading
How can a woman with no face have a voice? When draped in silk or defaced by acid, she speaks to us of her man’s attempts to exert a mythical power. When distorted through blows she cries out for help … Continue reading