- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Daily Archives: 26/10/2013
I am a queen among Jamaican women, I wear a crown – Coiled ropes of woolly hair Knotted into regal dreadlocks. They attract glances and cat calls Stiffened my backbone, Proclaimed my identity, Given me protection, Made me free. My … Continue reading