- Contact me! Please!
- Duppy and Other Jamaican Poems Written in Patois
- Home: Gabrielle Burns – My mask
- Information pAge
- Mask and Other Poems
- Novel Ideas
- Other Voices
- Raising her Voice and Other Poems About Women
- The Gabrielle Burns Anthologies
- The Gift and Other Stories for Children
- Trying Times and Other Stories
- Wanna hear my voice?
- When GOD created JAMAICA, He was just showing off!
And so say all of us…
And in other news…
Daily Archives: 14/09/2013
Those who know me know that I haven’t bothered to waste my time reading a newspaper in years… I waste my time on the Internet instead. Fortunately for me though, some of my time is spent reflecting about how I … Continue reading
I’m not going to lie. I like beautiful things. This collection of jars represents the work of three Jamaican potters: (l-r) Master Cecil Baugh, Vilya Thomas, Cecil Baugh and Phillip Supersad. Picture perfect: detail of a Cecil Cooper painting. … Continue reading
A friend just shared with me his newly discovered joy at riding at twilight through the lichens and ferns in the woodlands near his home. I understood fully what he meant. There is a certain magic at twilight isn’t there? It’s … Continue reading